- Started out as a family venture in the Applegate Valley. Had our two sons on our farm and the livin was easy.
- Developed Adropinol formula for a child with Cerebral Palsey. Came out with Sizurp (high THC syrup) and Adabinol (high CBD syrup) products...
- Won the peoples choice Dope Cup 2015 for Live Resin in category with most entries. Started getting more reviews and articles written about products and processes.
- Won the runner up Dope Cup 2016 Live Resin category and 1st place for CBD concentrate.
- Moved to a farm in the town of Ashland to raise our kids and expand to a recognized business.
- Participating in the building of a beautiful vision with all the joys and challenges expansion can bring!
*happy to grace the cover of the Oregon Leaf way back in May 2016
"We are growing craft strains that discerning connoisseurs will come back for."
By getting to choose our strains intimately and grow them as we know they like, we get to process right at the moment when they are ready.
From plant to processed extract and sometimes from there to finished edible- the true definition of single source!
No chlorinated water, no premixed bottled nutrients- we keep it pure and keep it healthy.
We value the tradition of growing organically
Located in the heart of Southern Oregon in the sweet southern most town of Ashland Oregon we utilize a triple peak gutter connect high-tech greenhouse to grow you the best of the best medicines. We don't use chlorinated water and we don't believe in the use of synthetic nutrients or salts which are prevalent on many farms today. These are not necessary and not beneficial for those consuming. We do prefer plants to have access to real sunshine! A tomato grown with sun will always taste different than one with only artificial inputs... just us but that is how we like it!
Owner and originator speaks on quality and vision of Dirty Arm Farm live resin at Oregon's Finest dispensary in 2016.
Cutting Edge Tech Creates Dope Dabs at Ashland Business – December 2017
Jack Herer Live Resin- October 2017
Lemon Crippler Live Resin- September 2017
Jackson County Leader in Pot Businesses- May 2017
Top 8 Most Popular Concentrate Companies in Oregon- April 2017
Dirty Arm Farm Profile- November 2016
Tangie Live Resin Review- October 2016
Treehouse- October 2016
Tangerine Flavor Brings Balanced Calm- May 2016
Lemon Skunk Live Resin 20/20- May 2016
Adabinol Review- April 2016
Six Edibles We Love – April 2016
Natural Wonders- December 2015
Power User Profile- December 2015
Back to Basics- November 2015
Growers We Like – October 2015
The Harvest Issue- October 2015
Lean Back Sizurp – July 2015
The Purple Stuff- May 2015